I've been meme tagged by Shazza! Oh my! I am a total newbie here and I will sink to utter self-loathing and embarrassment to reveal to the blogosphere the following:
Ok...here are the rules:The rules:
1. Post the link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
Ok, here goes. I am putting my reputation on the line....Shazza thank you!
1. True by Spandau Ballet. It was the song that played at work when Doug and I were first dating. It made us think of "each other" but we were too embarrassed to play it at our wedding.
2. Brandy by Looking Glass. I always had a fantasy that I was "Brandy". Only I was a boardwalk girl, not a seaport girl.
3. Mandy, by Barry Manilow. I have no idea.
4. Lonely Days, by the Bee Gees. This was my favorite song in like 6th grade, long before my Dad started the Boris Karloff version.
and....last but not least, but probably most embarrassing....
5. Wake Me Up Before you Go Girl... By Wham, or actually George Michael. I never saw the video, but the song would come on the radio in the morning and I would kinda rock out to it. (This was my insurance agency days and Warm 103 was the only music we could listen to) and George Michael's ass was a "perfect circle".
Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Gow-
And I don't know enough people to tag, but I will pick: