Thank you for tagging me with the Awesumm picture. I tried to complete this the other night. For some odd reason I uploaded 40 of the pictures, tried to delete them and subsequently deleted the meat of my post. Now, two full graduate class days later, I am returning to the post at hand. Thank you for your patience. In my free time I have been working on a painting, which I hope to post by the week's end.
Poetikat tagged me as an Awe-Summm Queen of All Things. So here are seven things that are awesome about me.
1. I am a collector of worthless, trival knowledge.
2. I am a closet meteorology geek.
3. I returned to school in my thirties and began a teaching career at the age of 45.
4. I daily influence the minds of impressionable adolescents.
5. I have strong opinions and share them with anyone who cares to listen.
6. I can hold my own in a pub with male and female friends.
7. I make the best French toast in the world!
I will ask anyone who would like to participate to steal this awesumm picture and share their own seven awesumm qualities. I would really like to hear from Shazza, Barbara Pask and Winifred on this one. Thanks again Poetikat! You are a true blogging friend! Please visit her blog, I've linked this post directly to her site.
Stay tuned...a half decent painting should follow soon!