Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Decorating...The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


Daughter and I are on our search for the good, the bad and the ugly displays of the season. We wanted to do the twelve days of Christmas, but I had the wandering hemo-clip thing surgically removed and then we got busy. Anyhoo, I take no credit for this photo. It was sent to me by a friend. I thought it quite funny and I think the holidays are better if they make us laugh! We all need to laugh. Hopefully I will manage at least two more posts. I will leave it to your discretion to decide the category!

3 comments:

Janelle Goodwin said...

Hilarious, Netzy! Hope you're enjoying this holiday season with great joy!

dive said...

Hee hee hee, Neetzy.
I saw a similar one yesterday which was simply a big, illuminated "MEH."

neetzy said...

Janelle,

I can't take credit for the photo but loved it! Happy Holidays to you!

Dive,

"Meh" I love it! I have been staking out some around here that I want to photo. Check back in a few days!