Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stress Relief

Stress Relief



It's been a while since I've visited the old blog.  I haven't had much to gripe about, I suppose.  Actually I do, I've just been holding it all in and I am ready to explode with several months worth of thoughts, rants and mental diarrhea so I hope that any of you who might still find me are ready for it.   

It's frightening to come back to Blogger only to realize that I no longer remember how to post.  I hope this works.

Enjoy the hubby petting the girls.  They do say pets lower the blood pressure.  He still has his tie on here.  It was just one of those days.

2 comments:

Janelle Goodwin said...

Hi Neetzy! I'm so glad you're back. Thanks for sharing this pic. I think it made my blood pressure go down.

neetzy said...

Hey Janelle!
Thanks for stopping! This has been the craziest year ever. My goal is to get back here!