Friday, December 13, 2019

Renewal of Negative Space

So I have not posted on this blog in a while and I'm wondering if there is still a viable audience.  I retired from teaching and I am now working as a full time artist.  I'm not sure if it is sustainable yet, but I love what I'm doing.  I've moved from pure abstract/non-objective painting back to landscapes with a new color palette.  No blacks or browns!  If anyone still follows, let me know.  I will either blog here and connect to my website or start a blog on the website. 

2 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

Hey hey you’re back! This is wonderful, love the red peeking through. Blogging is pretty slow these days, you need to get on Facebook and Instagram, I have a website also but you have to promote the heck out of it or no one finds you. I have a personal page on Facebook and a professional page. I also paint on YouTube so I keep busy but you have to do it for the love of it mostly, tough and so much competition. Anyway go get em, great to see you back, enjoy the journey!

neetzy said...

So good to hear from you! I have been on Facebook and Instagram too. Friend me! I must confess I am there much more than here, but I thought I wanted to write more in-depth about my art! I am Anita Murphy Williams on Facebook, Anita Williams Art FB Page. My website is www. anitawilliams-art. Look me up! I will definitely "friend" you.