Friday, August 6, 2010

What is with *#*#*!!! Blogger?

I am ranting because I cannot seem to post photos anymore.

I know I've been lax in my blogging as of late but this morning I came to the compy with good intentions. It is family reunion time and I have a contribution to Sepia Saturday.

The site seems to have become very glitchy. Photos have been selected, but they fail to upload. Has something changed? Am I limited to one photo per post? I tried the new posting option but didn't like it. Am I just becoming a grumpy old woman who hates change? This is about the third time I've had this problem.

There are paintings to post, vacation photos and all sorts of goodies, but I cannot seem to do it. Arrgh!

4 comments:

Janelle Goodwin said...

I've been having problems attaching my uploaded photos to the posts also. (grrrrrrrrrrrrr) After fooling around with it, I discovered that the only way the selected photo will attach is if I add the title first, and maybe write a little bit of the post.

I have no idea why this works. Hope it works for you!

neetzy said...

Janelle,
Thank goodness. I never post the title before the picture. Unfortunately I no longer have time to do the post I planned until next week.

dive said...

Arrgh indeedy, Neetzy.
I've been without internet for a couple of weeks and now I'm back there does seem to be something odd about the photo posting part of Blogger.
Let's hope they get it fixed soon.

neetzy said...

Dive,

Okay. I thought it was me. I post from different computers. For a quick pic I use my laptop. For something that needs editing I use a desktop. It only seems to happen when I use the desktop.

Welcome back Dive. I was internet free for a few days as well. I liked it!